We are searching for Property Guardians in Oxfordshire!

Find out more and apply below.

Apply Now

If you're interested in renting in South East England whilst paying a portion of the cost of an average rental, coming to be a property guardian with us could benefit you. At Live-in Guardians we secure a range of business properties and commercial buildings in Oxfordshire that need Guardians to live in as well as secure the building. Oxfordshire is far west in the South East region and is of course home to Oxford University. You might believe living in Oxfordshire is out of your budget, but becoming a property Guardian could potentially save you hundreds in living expenditures.

Being a property Guardian means to secure and protect empty buildings that might otherwise be sitting empty. Owners of uninhabited properties involve Live-in Guardians and we outfit the interior of the building to make it into a modern and fully compliant home space with all the necessary features. Our Guardians can then move in and ensure the building is maintained and preserved as you would in any kind of rental-- all in exchange for a low license fee rather than paying an expensive rental fee. If you're a mature student or in full-time work as well as looking for an inexpensive living solution, you could be an excellent candidate for our community of Guardians in Oxfordshire.

We're trying to find trustworthy, dependable Oxfordshire Guardians. If you think you match this summary and you’d like to live in shared accommodation with similar people and in a unique property (we safeguard buildings such as bars, schools, churches and much more!), complete our Guardian application form today. If we have any ideal buildings looking for property guardians in Oxfordshire we'll get in touch! Or why not take a look at some of our other locations around the country.

You will need to be...

Over 21 years old

Employed full-time

Reliable and dependable

Not currently bankrupt or in bankruptcy proceedings

Have access to an email address and have a mobile phone

You will need...

Photographic ID

3 months' bank statements/payslips

Proof of last address

Employment reference

Character reference

If you are self-employed or not in full time, contracted employment, you will need to provide a guarantor.

A bit about you...


Where do you want to be?

Who is looking to move?

Anything Else?

Live-in Guardians take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services you have requested from us. As you have applied to become a guardian, we may contact you with details of upcoming guardian positions. For full details of how we treat your personal data, you can download a copy of our Privacy Policy.

We have the right to refuse your application to become a Guardian with us at any stage of the process. We reserve the right not to give a reason for this refusal.

* Please fill all required fields, thank you!